You need Mango Kurry Kitchen & Restaurant consulting for Kitchen Layout Planning, if
- You are starting out and need help in basic design of kitchen spaces.
- You need to optimise space.
- You need to verify the equipment utilisation.
- You need to ensure that the work flow is smooth.
- You need to make sure that staff are not running around to get orders executed.
- You need to find ways to reduce labour.
Kitchen Layout Planning is to ensure successful design by combing the myriad aspects of the restaurant ; the menu offerings, arrangements of dining areas, kitchen floor plans back of the house are combined.
There is one common characteristics to all food service facilities , each is involved in production and sale or distribution of food. This demands that the food service facility be planned and operated by modern management concepts.
Layout planning is a more limited function of the planning process as as it deals with arrangement of food service facilities. It dictates operation efficiency of the facility and so assumes significance.
Planning a layout of kitchen is part of design which covers
- Project concept
- Market studies
- Financial Planning & feasibility study
- Location and site consideration
- Food preparation and production methods
- Materials and
- Layout of equipment, workplaces
Mango Kurry can play an advisory role in planning the layout of the kitchen. As shown above the layout planning is interrelated to overall design.