Restaurant Marketing Plans
You need Mango Kurry restaurant and kitchen consulting for Restaurant marketing Planning, if
- You need to develop a concept.
- You have a concept but you need help is developing a marketing program.
- You have no idea who your customer is.
- You have no idea what your brand promise is.
- You have no idea what is your unique selling proposition is.
- Your idea of marketing is discounting
- You don’t have an annual plan.
- Your current restaurant marketing programs are not in sync with your customer segments.
- Your current restaurant marketing programs are not in tune with your restaurant positioning.
- You have not identified communication channels for your restaurant marketing programs.
- You don’t have programs to prep up your valley, shoulder and peak periods.
- You wish to have a third party review of your program.
- You have no innovation program.
- You think marketing is limited to food festivals.
- Your promotions are off the cuff.
- You have no performance target for your promotions.
- You do not recognise that menu, service, culture, people, training , ambience , entertainment, innovation are all interlinked and a part of restaurant marketing.
- You do not have a voice of the customer programs.
- You think marketing is PR.
- You think marketing is advertising.
Restaurant Marketing is about communicating to your guests who you are at all touch points in the customer life cycle. Knowing your self and knowing your customers is critical. Knowing your self is about your restaurant brand concept, the restaurant brand promise, restaurant unique selling position. Knowing your customers is about having voice of the customer programs, focus groups, feedback system, customer segments, their fears and anxiety, Bridging these two aspects is done by communicating through your culture, employees, uniforms, website, menu, promotions, loyalty programs, news letters, pricing, music, dance, freebies, discounts, coupons, supported causes and more.
May be a restaurant needs help in one aspect and maybe another in all. Mango Kurry Restaurant Marketing Plans will cover areas ranging from
- Restaurant Concept
- Making of the restaurant brand.
- Restaurant purpose and brand promise.
- Your customer segments.
- Your customers anxiety.
- Your customer needs and restaurant brand response,
- Restaurant text marketing and permission marketing.
- Restaurant social media.
- Framework for your restaurant culture.
- Restaurant menu.
- Restaurant website marketing.
- Restaurant annual marketing program.
Its an attempt to build a paradigm or a prism through which to view your business and your customers and the linkages for the two.