Planning For Profits
You need to ask for Mango Kurry Restaurant Consulting, if
- You are obsessed about food cost percentage.
- You have a full house but are not earning adequate to cover your expenses.
- A small drop in footfalls makes bottom line go read.
- You have no idea what your menu prices will be next year or the next.
- You have no idea what a restaurant sales mix or restaurant product mix.
- You have no idea what a your restaurant and bar conversion ratio is.
- You have no idea how inflation is eating into your restaurant profits.
- You have no idea about terms like APC.
- You have no idea of term like REVPAC.
- You have no idea on a given day what your month end sales will be.
- You are aping the prices of restaurant in competition with you.
- You have no idea what your restaurant breakeven point is.
It is of utmost importance that a restaurant has strategic plan for menu pricing. Pricing must be on the centre stage of critical process that any restaurant must master. Planning for profits is a methodology which will give unique insights and redeem you of sins of being a slave to what the competition prices, what the market prices and what the food or beverage cost percentage is. Its not that these are not important but these do not warrant the emphasis that most restaurant give.
Pricing must fit with your cost structure and investment made. It must be aligned with your brand positioned and your USP.
The Planning for Profit methodology creates a strategic framework on which you assess your menu. If you fail, identify why you fail and take corrective actions quickly. Understand in depth what it takes to create your APC and how hard it really can be to raise the APC by even mere twenty rupees.
Restaurant can fail for many reasons ranging from poor service, inconsistent food, theft, pilferage and more and if I can add menu pricing.
If you are interested ,drop me an email.